Time changes everything, even you and I have changed


Hello there stranger. I'm Nadiraha Cullen in Facebook. I'm the daughter of Mohd Arif and Kartini Fattah.
Not that rich,pretty nor cute.I'm just an extraordinary and a simple girl who lives in an awesome country which is famous to ba called Land Below the Wind.Yes,Sabah of course.When I grew up,I wanna bea doctor and an architect. My hobby is reading story book.Mr. B is what I called my crush name.He so cute hehe I love to play this game call "Ameba Pico".Without that game i will not survive lol.But i'm very busy these days .So yeah less online.Ok that's all stranger.Have Fun

Don't eat to many food or you will get fat

Every word you compliment is a gift from you to me


I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

Bunny♥ Izzaty♥ Tini♥ Nadirah Kailing♥ Stacey♥ Pinky♥ Loly♥ Audina♥ Pico♥ Choco♥ Syafiqah♥ Jaehyun♥ Stranger♥ None♥

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)

PHOTO OF THE DAY




“♡ вun-вun ♡”
February 2011 March 2011

Bunny Stories
Thursday, February 3, 2011 || 6:55 AM

A cute bunny in the basket and so cute
the shirt make the bunny more cutter so yeah it's so cute
The bunny with that love box make the bunny cutter 
The bunny is alone..the bunny need you to be on it's side
Thank you for be with the bunny today 
That's all for today write by the bunny lover